Hello future NEO! Are you ready to #ELEVATE and #INNOVATE in Digital? We are in search of Talent in France, Germany, and the USA.
You will provide support in defining, implementing, and configuring digital analytics tools to facilitate the collection, analysis, and presentation of digital data, with a focus on improving the performance and efficiency of clients' websites and mobile applications (native and hybrid).
Your daily challenges will include:
- Provide support in Strategic Analytics, Technical Analytics, Cloud Engineering, and Data Science projects.
- Analyze, interpret, and extract insights from quantitative and/or qualitative data.
- Develop measurement models and propose actionable recommendations aligned with the business objectives of each project.
- Apply analytical thinking and identify opportunities with significant cost-effectiveness for clients.
- Create omni-channel data models and dataLayer structures.
- Develop tagging guidelines.
- Configure reports in various visualization tools, unifying data from different sources.
- Prepare reports and present results, improvement proposals, and impact assessments.
- Deliver presentations to executive and cross-functional teams, explaining channel performance and next steps.
The recipe for success is in your hands:
- Graduates in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Systems Engineering, or related fields.
- Residents in France, Germany, and the USA.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or digital analytics tools.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Desirable proficiency in Tag Manager or Tagging Tools.
- Organizational skills.
- Curiosity for self-learning and research.
- Commitment and results orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in technological tools.
- Ability to manage priorities and requirements in a constantly changing environment.
What we offer:
- Partnership with Google Cloud, Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce, AWS, and Hubspot. Certify with us!
- Remote work with flexible hours.
- Personalized mentoring with a bilingual consultant.
- Access to the NEO library of success stories and specialized magazine subscriptions.
- International network of contacts.
- Participation in high-impact regional projects for the most important companies in Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and Peru.
- Being part of a BCorp company.
- Personal development call center - with professionals specializing in mental health and coaching.
- Diverse team with a horizontal structure and a good organizational climate.
*At NEO, we promote diversity through equal opportunities and inclusion.
→ About Neo Consulting:
Neo Consulting is an international Marketing and Digital Strategy consultancy with over 20 years of experience in the market. Our purpose is to attract and develop individuals who see in Digital the opportunity to build a better world; that's why since 2018, we are certified as a BCorp Company. Throughout our history, we have developed projects in more than 15 industries, employing cutting-edge methodologies and technologies.
We invite you to be part of the #NeoTalent!
Learn more about us here: Neo Consulting